Unknown said...

You bought the Boyd's Bear Halloween party and I'm trying to find out what size volt adapter to get as my cat art through mine. Can you help me?
Also, do you know where to get the replacement bulbs?

Kim Kelly

Carol Hurlock said...

Hi Kim
My adapter says Input: 120V/AC 60Hz
Output: 3V DC 150mA

I am sorry I don't know where to get the replacement bulbs. I would contact the Danbury Mint since that is who manufactured and distributed this particular Boyds Bear piece.
So glad to hear someone is still using and enjoying their Boydsbear collection along with me. It fizzled out really fast after Enesco took over. Good luck with your search for the bulbs.
Bear Hugs,