Tuesday, February 17, 2009

St Patrick Lady Bug Card


Here is my first edition of St. Patrick's Day cards I will be making. St Patrick's Day happens to be a holiday at our house that we all love. This also happens to be a Holiday I decorate the house for. I have a St. Patrick's Day tree in my foyer that is just adorable.

As a side note, I am still sick. Went to the Doctor's yesterday and got a $200 antibiotic to try to kill this bacterial infection in my bronchial tubes. I can hardly breath. I just went out to the mail and didn't think I was going to make it back.
Hopefully, this will do the trick soon so I can get back on my feet and do all the wonderful things I love. I want to put up my St Patrick's Day decorations as soon as possible so I can enjoy them. I skipped the Valentine's decorations because I was not up to it and I really missed doing it.

I also want to express a warm welcome to my first follower CarolH. I appreciate your stopping by and viewing my blog. It's kind of funny that I am a CarolH as well!!!! Thanks a bunch.

No comments: