Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Heartfelt Creations-Cowboy's Love Fringe

 It's Wednesday-that means it time for another Heartfelt Creation Reveal.  This week I had some fun making some fringe for my card in keeping with our new release of "My Guy" stamps.  This was really fast and easy.  I know it looks complicated by it wasn't.

 This is a close up of a brad I had laying around that I used.  I cut my fringe on white & brown card stock and just distress inked the white.

This is a close up of the image that I colored.  I distressed inked the edges as well and ran some stickles around the perimeter.
Here's a list of supplies I used:
 HCPC 3456 - Western Bronco PreCut Set
HCPC 3458 - Western Collage PreCut Se

Other:  Hemp 20lb,, Ruby Rock-It Vintedge 80lb paper, S4-318 Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares, White & Brown Cardstock, Stardust Stickles, Rangers Vintage Photo Distress Ink, and Gold Round Stud.

  
Be sure to check out the Heartfelt Creations blog to see what my fellow Design Team Sisters are been up to this week.  I am sure you will find lots of inspiration.  Thanks for dropping by.

11 comments:

Glenda said...

Gorgeous! Love all the layers and the die cut frame!

angelwhispers said...

Such a great male card Carol just fabulous colours and the most perfect detail with these fab stamps! Chanelle xxx

Benzi said...

Oh, this is so fancy dancy...love the fringe as it is just perfect for these images. Reminds me of leather fringe. Those boots are really cool, too. Wow! Super work going on here, Carol!!!

Marisa said...

Oh Mz. Pamzi will be all over this card so she can give it to her cowboy LOL! Fabulous rustic/Western feel to this card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow what a great cowboy card carol.

greetings karin

Angelica Turner said...

Absolutely gorgeous, the fringe is so perfect for this image.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Totally awesome card. Perfect for a boy. I love those awesome boots. And the colors are beautifully rich. Love it
Hugs Bonnie

Michelle said...

holy smokes...you made fringe!!! you are awesome and totally rock, Carol!

Cheryl Walker said...

Carol ILOVE this card and your handmade fringe you did!! Beautiful job as always hun!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!
hugs,
Cheryl

maryland said...

Hello
Heartfelt Creations-Cowboy's Love Fringe
Brilliant post, I went through the post ,I found it very informative
Thank you!

Colleen Dietrich said...

You're amazing, you know that? YOu have the most incredible eye for just the right details, like this fringe for a cowboy card! I love it!