Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Gateway Window with Bird Scene

 Greetings friends and paper crafters.  Today I want to share with you a card I created for the "Let the Sunshine In" theme from the April Dirty Dozen Design Team reveal at Splitcoast Stampers.
I decided to carry the leaves from the picture up to the top of the window and added some roses I made with a Marvey punch.  I distress inked them with Tea Dye distress ink and used stickles to sparkle them up.
 As you can see, I added some pearls to the inside of the roses.  I also did a double butterfly punch for the sweet little pearl accented butterflies.
Thank you so much for stopping by today to see my creation.  I really appreciated it so much.  Will see you again soon.

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

absolutely gorgeous, love those flowers too!

Marisa said...

Lovely window frame and your roses are lovely. You must go through hundreds in a year!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful way to look true the window Carol.
beautiful card you have again.
and all those roses are stunning.

greetings karin

Winnie and Patty said...

Carol--this card is so pretty!! The roses with the pearl centers are gorgeous but I love those double butterflies!!! Just a wonderful card! TFS

Susan.... said...

What a stunning card ! Love the design and the window frame Carol...
Hugs
susan x Mallorca.Spain

Benzi said...

That's a pretty scene if I've ever seen one. Your flowers are beauties, too, curving overhead. Gorgeous creation!!!!!

Nanda said...

This is a wonderfull card, I like it alot. And the idea with the windows is great.

Nanda

Nanda said...

This is a wonderfull card. I like it alot, the shiny flowers, the window and the scene behind the window, just beautifull.

Nanda