Thursday, September 3, 2015

Cricut Forever Young Cartridge Purse-Tea in Paris

Chirp, Chirp, Chirp.....what is that sound you say?  Well it's a Cricut...yes that's right.  After years and years of my cricut just sitting on the desk, I decided to give it another try.  Someone came to craft with me and we made Mickey Mouse images and it was so fun, I got hooked.  This purse was made from the Forever Young Cartridge.  That is an awesome Cartridge.  This was so easy to create.
This purse holds three 3 x 3 cards inside.  It has it's own cut out clasp so it doesn't need a velcro or magnets.  It's just sweet an adorable.
This is another piece to the "Tea in Paris" gift set I created.  There are only a couple more pieces to show of it.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy Crafting.  See you again soon!

1 comment:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I always LOVE your creations! You are so talented!
warmly,
deb