Friday, June 14, 2019

Gorgeous girl tag

Don't you just love "Gorjuss Girls"!!!  I am so smitten by these darling girls.  When I was a young girl, I loved playing with paper dolls....maybe that's why I enjoying paper piecing these cuties.  The other day I went to the store to see if I could purchase some paper dolls.  They are not to be found.  I wanted to introduce my little Granddaughter to them.  I am going to have to get creative with my dies and make her some!!!
This is the glassine bag that was altered to hold the beautiful tag in.  But opsy!!!!  I see that something must have happened when I was editing this photo.  Those black lines through the flowers are not supposed to be there.  hahaha  
See....I told you....this one shows the tag and the bag together and the roses are perfectly fine.  Oh my goodness, you never know when something is going to go wrong.  Thank you so much for stopping by today and viewing this project.  Hope you have a wonderful day.  Until next time....Happy Crafting!!!

No comments: