Friday, June 5, 2020

Mini Easter Baskets Cottagecutz dies

Greetings everyone and welcome to my blog.  For today's share you are looking at some little Easter Baskets created with a cute die that is on Aliexpress.  The little ducks and the egg embellishment is a Cottagecutz die.
The bow was created with a "My Creative Time" fun size die.  The background lace is part of the die set.  Isn't this cute!
The little rolled rose on this basket is from the Tiny Tattered Flowers from Tim Holtz.  For a sweet little touch, a seam binding ribbon was ties on the handles.
Hope you enjoyed today's project share.  I had filled these baskets with candy and gave them to the wonderful people who put the groceries I order on line in my trunk.   I try to bring them a little surprise just to let them know how much I appreciate their hard work.  Until next time friend, Be Happy, Be Healthy, and most of all Be Crafty!

1 comment:

Beverly's Stamping Beehive said...

You are very talented especially with working with colour, and l enjoy (and envy) seeing your Cottage Cutz projects! Cheers!