Monday, February 1, 2021

Nicole Silhouette Cabinet Die

Hello friends and crafters.  Today's share is a Nicole Silhouette die found on Aliexpress.  This is just the cutest little Cabinet.  The little Snowmen are ephemera from the Prima Sugar Cookie Collection.  The little house on the top is a Recollection die from Michael's.  
This little cabinet opens open to reveal four drawers.  It was absolutely perfect for sending my Best Friend a set of Gingersnaps and a Necklace.  The Necklace was placed in the top drawer.  I could have easily put two or more.  The drawers held quite a few snaps.  I had 5 each in the three drawers but I could have put more. 
As you can see in this photo, the drawers are deep enough to hold something substantial.  Just because it's decorated with snowmen does not mean it has to be put away after Christmas.  It was intended for my BFF to leave it out year round.  I even included a book mark that has a charm attachments so that she can change out Gingersnaps as well.
Thanks so much for joining me today.  This is one of those dies in my collection that I know I will be repeating.  So be sure to check back as I will be creating more of these with different themes.  Until next time friends hugs and blessings to you and yours!
 

No comments: