Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Daisy Chain Afghan


After being so excited about my blog, I have not posted since my first post. I am feeling terrible and not able to do much right now as far as crafts are concerned. Some kind of cold/bronchitis thing going on. I just wanted to share one of the prettiest afghans I ever made. It is called Daisy Chain and is done in blue, white, and yellow. It's such a cheerful combination. Also pictured here is Boyds Bear Denise N Daisydew which was issued in spring of 2003. I love that set and have it out in my dining room in the spring. She is holding a sign that has the "He loves me, He loves me not" poem that I found at my local gift store. Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully I will get back into the swing of things soon and bring some new crafts to share!

1 comment:

Kerry D-C said...

Wow!!! What a beautiful afghan!