Monday, November 30, 2009

Vintage Blue Background Santa with Gift Tags

Oooo, isn't this one yummy??? I love these colors and they were dictated to me by the background color behind this Santa. I couldn't resist more Snowflakes.....I love these Snowflakes. I promise I have made some from my other Spellbinders die...but these are still my favorite.This dp is from the Holiday K & Company Stack. I love each and every piece of paper and that stack too! Such pretty paper this year don't you thingk? Lots of stitching on this and I justed the Lattice Borderablities from Spellbinders too!I used Rangers Brick Red to distress ink around the edges on this. I told you i was getting into the inking didn't I!!! LOL Here is the inside of my card. I silver embossed this time. The trim around the red ribbon I used for the bow was the inspiration for that! I make this pocket to hold my tags.Here is a look at the back of my tag....notice my $1 stamp again. I think you will be seeing more of it....I love it.I had to tie some bows on these to make them frilly.....these are also glittered even if you can't see them too well in the picture.
This envelope was made to match the card. I even stickled the snowflakes on the envelope. Did I ever tell you I don't think there is a day I don't have glitter on me. I love glitter and find it everywhere. I don't think I am alone in this obsession as there used to stamping store down in St Marys I frequented that the owner purposely had glittered on the floor. I love it!!!I hope you have enjoyed visiting today. You know, I am really getting into "Vintage"....I think Priscilla over at Priscillastyles has rubbed off on me. I admired vintage for a long time before I tried it.....an now I think I am addicted. I plan on doing more. Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think, I sure would appreciate it.

Carol

6 comments:

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Wonderful Card Carol, or should I say Glitter Queen. Love all your details, what a festive card, very Vintage - perfect.

Whimcees said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love glitter - my friends all call me The Glitter Queen. :<) I will have to check out Priscilla's creations! Never too much glitter and nothing that can't be improved with a little glitter, I say. You are an amazing paper artist!

Barbara Diane

Priscilla said...

One of the most gorgeous cards I have ever seen!!! LOVE IT!!!! :) Oh wonderful..I have turn yet another to the VINTAGE side!! LOL
Priscilla

Priscilla said...

oh and your blog wallpaper is FANTASTIC TOO !!! :)

Winnie and Patty said...

This Santa is such a pretty card! And the tags on the inside are great! Love the DSP colors, and all the sparkle! Great job. TFS

send gift Philippines said...

Amazing Santa gift tags I like it so much good that you shared this I got an idea beautiful.

toni