Friday, March 17, 2017

Sizzix Fresh Brewed Card

 In honor of a very good friend of mine opening his own Coffee Shop on Monday, I wanted to share this card created with the Sizzix Fresh Brewed die by Tim Holtz.  Let me mention that he is  a wonderful friend and took all my family in during the Hurricane last October when we had no where else to go.  We were teasing him that he could be our middle son.  I am so proud of him and wish him all the best in this new endeavor. 
This is a fun die and I love the sizzix embossing folder that matches it.  This card could be considered masculine with the absences of bows and flowers.    Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Until next time, Happy Crafting.  See you again soon.

1 comment:

Pinklady 68 said...

Love this card, Carol! Details, colors and layout..me like:-)
You have so many nice dieses. Get lots of inspiration from your blog.

Have a great weekend!
Hugs Laila.