Sunday, March 12, 2017

Spellbinders Camellia Get Well Card

For today's card we have the beautiful Spellbinders Camellia Die.  Isn't this flower so pretty!  It's been fun playing with several of my dies.  I have used Marianne designs for the leaves and accent pieces.  The banners are a spellbinders die.  The lace glittered doily is also a Marianne die.
The edges of the paper (Melissa Frances) have been distressed and inked with Brushed Corduroy distress ink.  Even though there is a lot of detail on this card, this was easy and quick to assemble.  I hope you have enjoyed your visit today.  Please come back soon as I have more cards to share over the next few days.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!  See you soon!

1 comment:

Pinklady 68 said...

A beautiful get well soon card!
Lovely flower and lovely dies:-)...me like a lot:-)

Have a great day.
Hugs Laila.