Tuesday, February 11, 2020

More Wintry Fun Happy Mail Projects

Hello my friends and crafters.  This is the last of my Wintry Fun projects.  Sure hope you have enjoyed viewing what was created.  This little Bear is so sweet I had to make a card to go with my projects.  It's A2 size.  It sure was fun to make.
This altered glassine bag held dies for my friend.  For some reason, altering glassine bags is something I adore doing.  I just love how they come out.  Isn't this Santa cute with his rosy pink cheeks!  The snowflake oval die is from Alina Crafts on Aliexpress.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you got some inspiration for later this year for your crafting.  Presently, I am working on a cute tea bag holder which I will post a tutorial for.  There's also a cute purse in the works.  Hope to see you soon.  Until next time my friends, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi Carol I see you have many great and gorgeous projects lately.
gorgeous dies and papers used with cute images.

Gr Karin