Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Wintry Fun Frame

Greetings all my crafty friends!  Today's share is a frame on a stand.  Isn't this just darling.  This was made for a Happy Mail project for a friend.  Don't you just love it.  It was created with a die from Nicole Silhouette.  You can find her on Youtube.  The die is absolutely adorable.  Ssshhh-I have several of these made ahead-they just need to be decorated.  So this is a heads up that you will see more of these on my blog, Youtube channel, and Instagram.  There are a couple sitting on my table right now that are complete and show another way to decorate.  The poinsettia are from Tim Holtz Sizzix die.  Later this year I will create a tutorial to show you how they are made.  This is my favorite Poinsettia die.
This is the back of the frame.  These are a good size and perfect to display in a place of honor in your home.  Thank you so much for stopping by today.  As you can see, I am trying to be more active on my blog!!!  It's considered a documentation of my crafting journey.  You are welcomed along with me and certainly appreciated.  Until next time friends, Happy Crafting!  Hugs and Blessings, Carol

No comments: