Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Bee Themed Happy Mail

This project was created for my Sister-In-law last year as a pick-me-up.  She works in healthcare and I wanted to encourage her and give her something to make her smile.  

This little treat holder is a die from KSCraft on Aliexpress.  The little bees are adorable.
This is a tonic studio purse die.  It was so fun to create and is loaded with lots of other detailed goodies inside.

This is one of my favorite things to create.  It's a Memorydex Card holder filled with Memorydex cards.  
It's filled with a wonderful array of Bee themed cards.
This is an adorable bee shaped chipboard mini album that was in my stash for years.  I think I picked it up on clearance at Michaels years ago for a dime!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I appreciate your visit.  I know I keep saying this, but I want to share more on my blog.  I'm going to keep trying.  Until next time friends....Happy Crafting
 

No comments: