Monday, October 11, 2021

Altered Dollar Tree Wood Pumpkins

Have you seen these Wooden Pumpkins at the Dollar Tree?  I picked up just two not knowing what the plan was for them.  They were purchase probably in the beginning of August.  I was looking at them the other day and decided what I wanted to do with them.  I painted them and then placed some designer paper on the areas of the pumpkin that is raised up on the pumpkin.  I layered some dies in the center just as if I was decorating a card front and this is what I got.  I love these so very much!  This truck die was just laying around in my stash....it was just begging to be the focal point of this design.

 

For this one, it was painted Terra Cotta (Apple Barrel).  How could I resist this cute little Pumpkin Spice Gingerbread man, right!  This is so adorable.  Of course, now that I have made these.....I want to make more.  Unfortunately, my Dollar Tree doesn't have any more of these pumpkins.  Looks like I will have to keep this project in mind next year when I am shopping at the Dollar Tree.


Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.  Until next time.....Happy Crafting!

No comments: