Wednesday, December 29, 2021

CottageCutz Window Ornament Tutorial

This is an awesome project that I had done several years ago.  I've brought it back but this time with a tutorial.  You will find a tutorial on my youtube channel.  Here is the link to the tutorial:  https://youtu.be/QwFT_7M-B3I
This is a wonderful Cottagecutz dies.  If you go over to The Scrapping Cottage, you will find these dies at 75% off for the after Christmas sale.  To create this ornament, you will need to purchase the window and the friends die.
Don't you just love how cute these ornaments are.  You will also need a matchbox die to create the shadow box.  I used a retired Cheery Lynn matchbox die from my stash, but a standard matchbox die should work for you.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  Happy Crafting!
 

No comments: