Thursday, December 30, 2021

Dollar Tree Sled Ornaments

For Christmas week, I am sharing lots of Christmas projects here on my blog.  This is a rather photo heavy post today featuring the Dollar Tree Wooden Sleds that were sold there this year.  Just wanted to share this project with all of you as these make wonderful gifts and ornaments.   The above image is a Cottagecutz Snowman with Owl Pal. 
I just adore bears.  This is an Aliexpress die that I picked up a few years ago.  I searched and searched for him but I did not find him available on Aliexpress currently.
This is a cottagecutz die called Jolly Santa.  The poinsettia on all of these ornaments are a Spellbinders die.
This is Cottagecutz Penguins with Tree die.  These Cottagecutz dies are available at a reduced price right now.  Most dies are up to 80% off.
This is also another Aliexpress die that was bought several years ago that I could not find.  It is so cute.
This cottagecutz die is called Santa W/Reindeer & Sleigh.  
This is Cottagecutz Snowman & Owl Pal die.
Here is Cottagecutz Gnome w/chimney.
Marianne designs Creatables Santa is the die decorating this sleigh.


 

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

WOW carol, your little sleds and all the Santa's and animal friends are wonderful, so festive and fun,love all the designs, fabulous..

Luv CHRISSYxx