Monday, May 11, 2009

Bears and Sunflower Birthday



























Bears, Bears, and more Bears. If you haven't guessed, I just love bears!!! lol You will probably see my blog filled with bears at some point. It's my favorite subject in cards and photos. Thanks for stopping by today and as always your comments or suggestions are always appreciated and welcomed.





Stamps: Bear with the Sunflower is JudiKins and the Sunflower is Hero Arts
Paper: Posie and Blossums Stack
Accessories: Cuddlebug and nesties, stickles, ribbon


2 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

Carol--this card is just the cutest. I love how you made it so dimensional! I have to say it again, this card is just the cutest thing!!! TFS--Patty

Karen said...

Wow...what a great set of layers! Love all those happy sunflowers!! (the bears look mighty happy too! :>)