Aren't these gable boxes cute! Love how they turned out. These were so fun to make and may I add quick and easy. The shower is Elephant themes and co-ed so these are for the guys. You know what? They are filled with peanuts too! A great guy snack, right! lol
The paper is from JoAnn's and it's a Darice brand in Hot Pink and Turquoise. I just love the color combination. The little elephants have Recollection stickers on them. This gable box die is so useful I can see myself using it again and again for different Holidays.
Look what's happening at the Hurlock house. Our family is growing with the addition of a sweet baby girl grand-daughter. This was created for the shower we were supposed to have, but Emma decided to make her appearance a month early.....lol The theme is elephants, of course.
This elephant was created with the Cricut "Everyday Pop-up Card" Cartridge. Years ago I never thought I would love my cricut so much, but I do. I'm a die cut girl-but the cricut adds another level to my crafting.
The base is a 4-3/4 x 4-3/4" box from the "Dollar General". The top of the box was not used. A green piece of floral foam was glued to the bottom of the box. The ribbon is from the "Dollar Store". Tulle was tied with wire and tucked into the foam. The pink paper picks are from Michael's and they have little half pearls glued to the center.
Here's a look at the back. Two elephants were made and a straw glued to the center to attach to this box. Thanks so much for stopping by today to view this project. I have more cute Baby Shower things to share, so be sure to check back for more soon. Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Hello Crafters!!! The Scrapbook Expo was in Orlando this past weekend. It's an event that happens once a year and I look forward to going to. While at the Expo I came across the Elizabeth Crafts Designs booth. I fell in love with all the flower dies and just had to have this Daffodil.
There's lots of dimension in these gorgeous flowers. They are easy to make. I used watercolor paper and distress stains and inks to color the flowers.
This was so much fun to create. I have lots of plans in the future for this beautiful die. To create the sparkly effect diamond stickles were painted on the flowers and allowed to dry.