Monday, May 8, 2017

Elizabeth Crafts Daffodil

  Hello Crafters!!!   The Scrapbook Expo was in Orlando this past weekend.  It's an event that happens once a year and I look forward to going to.  While at the Expo I came across the Elizabeth Crafts Designs booth.  I fell in love with all the flower dies and just had to have this Daffodil.
 There's lots of dimension in these gorgeous flowers.  They are easy to make.  I used watercolor paper and distress stains and inks to color the flowers.

 This was so much fun to create.  I have lots of plans in the future for this beautiful die.  To create the sparkly effect diamond stickles were painted on the flowers and allowed to dry.
 Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Be sure to check back as I have a ton of things to share.....I just need to catch up with loading photos.  Until nest time, Happy Crafting!
Here's a list of dies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Daffodil
Spellbinders Floral Oval Die
Spellbinders Classic Ovals
Joy! Crafts Lace Corner Die
Marianne's Creatables Anja's Vintage Decoration