Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #33

Love and joy come to you, And to you your wassail, too,
And God bless you, and send you A Happy New Year,
And God send you a Happy New Year!

Sending all of you and your families my fondest wish for a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Today's card for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge is a wonderful design from Fred She Said. Tracey has the most awesome digital stamps. I just fall in love with everyone of them. I will have a couple more coming soon as I am still doing some Christmas cards. I invite you to stop by her store and take a look at all the wonderful images she has....you will be delighted!!!
Here is the inside of my card. I love the image so much, I repeated it many times on this card. You can't see in the photo, but I did glitter it a lot and used the frosted lace stickles for the candle drippings. I felt this image was very nostalgic so I used the Rangers tea dye ink for highlights on this card. Please check the sketch out at "Priscillastyles" and join us in this weeks challenge!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congratulations to our Midnight Madness Awards this week they are as follows:

Our Gold Star Winner Winner this week is:
#13 Teri Sherman

Our Remarkables this week are:
#20 Sue Drees
#21 Gunn aka Mrs. Plum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUR MONTHLY BONUS SPONSOR FOR DECEMBER IS.....


OUR WEEKLY BONUS SPONSOR FOR MMSC33 IS.....
Priscilla of "Priscillastyles"
Priscilla will be providing a stamp set to one lucky winner


12 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous take on the sketch Carol!! I just love your candle image, your ribbon, your color combo and dp!! So elegant!!
The black makes it pop! Merry Christmas!!! I hope you enjoy the peace and joy of the season with your family!!
hugs,
Chris

Lovely Linda said...

Oh Carol - this is just beautiful! I love that image and am going to have to check out the 'frosted lace stickles' sound gorgeous! I love your image - you have used the perfect colours!! The recipient is going to be so blessed to get this card Carol - your works are all masterpeices of the heart my friend! Thanks for sharing and inspiring (again!) Have a fabulous Christmas with your friends and family!! God bless you Carol! {{{hugs}}}

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Carol, another beauty from you! Love all the beautiful details you've added to this card and the candle digi is such a pretty traditional image that reminds me of Christmas cards I've seen in the past. Timeless image and stunning display of it! Love it!
I want to wish you and your family a wonderful peaceful Christmas full of all things cuddly....bears!!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Michelle ~ daydreams505 said...

Carol, this is just beautiful! I know what you mean about the frosted stickles not showing up in photos. But in person its gorgeous! You knock my socks off every time with your creations girl! Have a wonderful Christmas my friend. :) Michelle

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

What a lovely image and I love how you gave it a good home, it looks stunning with your coloring and all those embellishments, WOW! Thank you for the Holiday Greetings my friend, wishing you the same, Jane

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow Carol, Another stunner from you. Your color combination and image are phenominal! Well done my friend. Happy Holidays to you & yours!

Karen~The Barely There Primitive Bear said...

Hi Carol, I am just getting over here to
answer your question....I don't know of any
other bear blogs, but I have some new blog
friends that like them and decorate with a
few. I haven't really been collecting them
for about 3 yrs now, I have too many! I do
have a friend that bought a lot and might
be interested in selling them...I still
love them and have them all over the house! Check my Sept. posts, I think I posted the bear roomthen...Thanks for coming by & come back...Love your cards!!!
Have a Beary Merry Christmas!

Bear Hugs~Karen

cabio's craft corner said...

Stunning creation Carol. I can just imaging how much time it took you to do all these cutting & layering job. So much details to look at. Love the inside as well as the front. Beautifully done!!
Wish you and your family a great Christmas & a wonderful New year fills with joys & happiness :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Michelle Rivera said...

Beautiful card. thanks for the great comment you left me on my blog http://love4papercrafts.blogspot.com/ for the midnight madness sketch cahllenge. Love your blog now i am a follower.

Winnie and Patty said...

Carol--this card is really really beautiful! I saw it last night, but forgot to leave a comment.

I hope you and your family have a Merry & Blessed Christmas! TTYL

marysanders123 said...

Oh what a beautiful card, you really nailed the colors! The textures just make you want to touch them. TFS.

Season's greetings
Mary

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

Beautiful Christmas card Carol! Love the candles image! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas together!

{{{HUGS}}}
Sue