Thursday, November 4, 2010

Digital Delights-Oralie the Sleepy Mouse

Greetings Friends! Wow, look what we have today. Oralie the Sleepy Mouse just released for the month of November at Digital Delights. Isn't he so sweet. He is dressed in his pajama's and so sleepy waiting for Santa to arrive. When I was a girl I used to lie awake in my bed for hours waiting for Santa to come so I could catch a glimpse of him. Well, that never happened, just like Oralie.....I was too sleepy!!! lol

This is my first Easel Card and a circle one at that. I have been seeing so many cute ones lately, I just had to jump in. You can find a tutorial for this at Debbie P's Place. I just added an extra circle to mine like I have seen others do that slips under and attached it with a brad for a place to write my greeting and signature.

This is a the card with the custom envelope that I made. This card is 4-1/4 inches round. I made my envelope with "The Enveloper". I cut my sheet of paper 8 inches square and scored at the C and D line. I cut the V that the score made in the four corners and then folded and taped.
I just love this card, it just so cute! I will be making more of them for sure! Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget to visit Digital Delights to see the rest of the Digital Delights Design Team Creations. You can get all the new released at the Digital Delight Digi Shop here. There's so many cute ones to chose from.



Challenges Entered
Winter Wonderland - Totally Mousey Christmas
Mark's Finest Papers - Holiday Cards
Bee Crafty - Christmas
One Stitch At A Time - Christmas
Critter Challenge - Christmas
Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club - Use a Christmas Digi
Crafty Cardmakers - Stitching
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Anything Goes
Lexi's - Anything Goes
My Time To Craft - Quick and Cute
Creative Card Crew - Let's Punch It
Little Red Wagon - Red

38 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

WOW! Carol! This is another fabulous creations! I love the scalloped circle shape and your custom envie! I LOVE it all!
Hugs,
Lisa

Emily Keaton said...

This little mousie is so adorable, Carol!! You packed a ton of details into this little circle easel card. Love the matching envelope, too :)

Sonya said...

Hi Carol, Ive just been having a peek through your blog and your work is amazing! Loving your blog :-)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just gorgeous I love all the different embellishments you have used!
Thank you for joining us at OSAAT & Craft Your Passion this week! Good Luck, hugs Shell xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

How adorable is this card. The card itself is just amazing but that image is just the cutest ever!
Hugs Bonnie

Anneke klerks said...

Beautyful!!!!!
liefs Anneke

Carolyn said...

Hi Carol.

How are you? Someone told me that you had made an easel card like mine with the extension and to have a look. Aren't they nice and fun to make? I am glad that you liked it and decided to make one for yourself. It's really cute. I like your envelope too.

Happy Holidays,
Carolyn

KarinsArtScrap said...

ooooo what a cutie, great card carol.
beautiful colors.

greetings karin

Marlene said...

WOW!!! What a gorgeous card, Carol!!! So beautifully done...and such a masterpiece. I can't believe this is your first easel card! You've certainly done a beautiful job!

Karen said...

Gorgeous and such a cute image, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

downrightcrafty said...

oh just gorgeous and love the style of this card so pretty and perfect for our challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, hope you will join us again tomorrow for the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx

redwasher1 said...

Adorable!!! I love everything about this!!!
Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Lynn McAuley said...

Precious work with all your sensational snowflakes!!

Thanks for sharing this delightful design with Speedy's Friends!

Unknown said...

Amazing! Truly Amazing! LOVE this! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting, too!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hello Carol! What a wonderful easel card! I just love all of your details. Wow I especially love the extension. You have shown off Wendy's digitals beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!
Denise
CCC-DT

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!! What a cutie patootie he is!! Your creations are just gorgeous lady!! LOVE all those snowflakes!! :) HUGS

Dawnll said...

This is just adorable as can be. Love this image and the easel base.Thank you for joining us this week at
Craft Your Passion Challenges
Hope you join us each week.

Unknown said...

Beyond adorable!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very elaborate! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Wendy Hall said...

Another AMAZING card Carol:) Fantastic with the matching envelope:)

Joanne said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon:)
Joanne xo

Winnie and Patty said...

Oralie is just too cute! I think Christmas & mice go together and this is just a perfect Christmas card! Just love it! TFS

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

This is amazing! I love your circle easel card! That lil mouse is SO cute! Fabulous job :)
hugs, margie

Jenni said...

Gorgeous - love the image and the shape and the colours - just love it all! Thanks so much for playing with the Crafty Cardmakers this week.
Jenni x

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fun and festive shaped creation...thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

Becca Fabozzi said...

WOW. So cute!!!1 I love the circle easel card and such a cute image! Thank you for joining us at DCD Christmas Club

Tanya said...

That is so cool!!

Thanks for joining Critter Sketch

Benzi said...

What a darling, circle easel. Thanks for leaving us the tutorial, Carol. And, your envie is just as beautiful!!!

Chrissie said...

Ooh lots of punching here!
Thanks for sharing your super creation with the Creative Card Crew this time!
Chrissie

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Amazing card. with so much detail. Love it.:))

Hugs, Rosalien

Nikbee said...

Such a gorgeous card. I love all the detail and embellishments. Thank you for joining Incy Wincy this week.

Nikki F x

Anonymous said...

This is just delightful.Love all the snowflakes and he's a real cutie too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

Tammy Miller said...

This is so sweet, and you colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog for our Christmas challenge! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Agnieszka M said...

Carol, your card is stunning. I love it(your image and details are great).
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this christmas challenge. Good Luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

Carol Ann said...

Wow great first attempt at an easel card Love all the elements on your card. Thanks for playing along at OSAAT this week.
Carol Ann xx

Deb Mitchell said...

Awwwwww this is just so so gorgeous!!! I love the colours & WOW to your design- just so beautiful!!!

Hugz

Deb

Anonymous said...

super cute, I love the round shape! thanks for playing the critter sketch challenge.

Sarah_W said...

Such a cute mouse! I love circles, bought myself all sorts of tools to cut circles and have hardly used them and this card might just give me the inspiration to have another play! Beautifully coloured image and I love the pearls in the middle of the snowflakes and the stitching just adds that final wow! Fab card! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sarah x