Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Digital Delights - Little Dumpling in Pram

Greetings to all of you. Well I have an announcement to make. When you read this, I will be on my way to my very first day of work!!! After almost two years of being laid off, I finally found a job. I can hardly wait I am so excited. You just can't imagine how hard it was to find a job and how very thankful I am to have this one.

My card today is made with Little Dumpling in Pram and this image is from Digital Delights and you can find it right here. I paper pieced my pram and layered this image three times for dimension. Here is the recipe:

Martha Stewart Edger Doily Border
Martha Stewart Deep Edger Doily Lace Trim
Blue Flower Rhinestones on Wheels
Prima Flowers
Sizzx Flourish Die Cut
Spellbinders Lrg Oval Scalloped and Lrg Oval Die Cuts

Just a little reminder that Wendy is having a sale on Christmas Images so there is still time to get some of these cute images in time for your Christmas crafting needs.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I am hoping to get up another video this weekend with another ornament tutorial and directions for you. It should be fun. I am loving all the Angels I am seeing in blogland made with my template.

18 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

OMGoodnes! This is so adorable. Super cute card Carol. And i am very happy for you, about your job. Will you have time to craft???? LOL!!! Thanks for the tamplete, but i didn't have time to make one. This week i am sooo busy. Hugs Nataliya.

Benzi said...

Carol, it is simply darling. Love Little Dumpling. You've paper pieced it so pretty. The flower rhinestones on the wheels are just too sweet. Check over on my blog. I left you something. You're such an inspiration. Soooo happy for you that you finally landed a job. Yea!!!!

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful card Carol and lovely colours really look fab with the paper pieced effect!!!

Congratulations on your new job I'm so happy for you, I just hope you have time to craft. Love Chanelle xx

Wendy Hall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy Hall said...

This is fantastic Carol and a huge congrats on your new job, they are lucky to have you:)

Janette said...

Fabulous Carol, so happy you have found a job, hope all goes well for you, and loved the Angel tutorial you did, it was fab.xx

Emily Keaton said...

I am so happy for you that you're starting a new job today, Carol!!! Good luck on your first day! This pram is the cutest. I love how you paper pieced it!

Lisa Foster said...

Congratulations on your new job! I hope your first day is fantastic! I know how hard it is to find a job and I'm grateful for you to have found one!

Your card is absolutely adorable! I Love it!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

KarinsArtScrap said...

first congratulations with your new job, I hope it goes well.

your card is really cute and very beautiful.

greetings karin

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Carol, this is just pure cuteness hun!! I LOVE the image popped out and the fun blue gingham papers!! :) HUGS

Marlene said...

Congrats on the new job! Love the card! Super cute as always!

Winnie and Patty said...

Carol--this baby buggy is just too adorable!!! I love the colors you chose, the layout, just everything about it! What a great job you did with this card!!! And I love the new look of your blog for Christmas too! Can't wait to talk to you to hear all about your new job!!!! Take care--Patty

Colleen Dietrich said...

Carol, it's been a while since I popped over here and I wanted to see if there was an update on how much you are loving your job (I hope). I am so, so happy for you. Big hugz. :D

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations on your new job Carol! I hope it's all going well.

I love your adorable card - that image is so cute and I love how you've layered it.

I wish you and yours a very happy Christmas and a blessed 2011! x

C & R Service Locksmith said...

Hi, love the digi pics...good luck with your job..Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2011..

Jan
janmariedollsandprims

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Woo hoo!! Congrats on your new job my friend!! I am so excited for you!!

This card is beautiful!! I just love your layout with the paper piecing and all the texture!! Darling!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!

hugs,
Chris

Denise @ kc242 said...

hi Carol! Love your adorable card! So glad that your New Year is looking so bright. I hope that you and yours have a fantastic Christmas!
Denise

~Jeri~ said...

Adorable card Ms. Carol!! Thank you so much for all the inspiration you give us! I hope you're feeling better! A little something for you on my blog...
http://craftyjsplace.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-blog-has-attitude.html