Sunday, March 25, 2012

Heartfelt Creations Double Folded Paper Frame

Here is a card I did a while back and forgot to upload for Heartfelt Creations. I did the Folded Paper Frame on this but I did it twice. You can find the tutorial here in the resources section at SCS. I just cut the center fold an inch smaller. Here is a list of my supplies.

HCPC Scenic Vista Precut Set, HCD 718 Decorative Chateau Die, EK Success Graceful Heart Corner Punch, Rangers Fired Brick Distress Ink, Stardust Stickles, White and Black Card Stock and two coordinating designer papers.

Hope you are having a great weekend.  See you soon.

9 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

HI Carol! My mom just left yesterday (she had been visiting from Texas all this past week), so it's back to my normal routines. :)

Love this scene-within-a-frame! The way you enclosed it really draws your eye right where it needs to be.

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow carol great and beautiful card.

greetings karin

Shelly Schmidt said...

WOW- love this awesome card- and the fun layout! Just stopping by to say thanks for joining us as Guest DT at the Belli challenge!

Winnie and Patty said...

Just beautiful Carol!!!! I've been meaning to email you to congratulate you on being selected for the Dirty Dozen, but keep forgetting!!! How's things going girl? I need to call you to catch up on things! This card is really pretty! I love the bright colors. TFS! TTYL--Patty

Marisa said...

Great frame and love the way you mixed the punches on the black frame behind it.

Chrissy D said...

Love the way you layered those dies! FABULOUS work!

Emily Keaton said...

Hi Carol! Your folded frame is so intricate and looks fabulous layered twice. I really must check out that tutorial. I effect is stunning!

Benzi said...

Wow! Love your Folded Paper Frame and doing it twice makes it really stand out beautifully. Such striking colors on your card and a lovely scene, too. It's another 'over the top' gorgeous creation, Carol. I love it.

Mark Dawson said...

Wow White and Black Card Stock and two coordinating designer papers. thanks Brown Paper