Saturday, May 12, 2012

Cinderella for a Cause

 This cards is went for a good cause. My friend Sue (Coffeestamper) son Chris had brain surgery to remove a tumor Christmas 2011.  They are collected cards to take to the Albany Medical Center Pediatric Unit. You can read about it here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...l#post19174733. One of the things they asked was that you include an envelope-so I wanted to show the set together. This was so fun to make.
The image is an actual Disney Chip Board Piece.  The Roses are a Spellbinders die and the leaft flourish is a Marieanne die.  I just love making these rolled rose and die cut roses..so fun!

I glittered up the roses with some ultra fine glitter.  They really sparkle!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I appreciate it and look forward to your visits.  Have a great day!

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Such a beautiful girly card and I just love the matching envelopes.....

Anneke klerks said...

what a beautyful card
anneke

Lisa Lynne said...

That is one GORGEOUS card!

Benzi said...

Carol, Sue and Chris will be so happy to see this beautiful card and I'm just thinking of the smile on a little girl's face when she receives this card. I think it will be a treasure to keep forever. Beautifully and thoughtfully made.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Awww honey this is super beautiful and yes what a wonderful cause thanks for sharing the site.
Have a fabulous weekend and Mothers Day
Hugs Bonnie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Happy Mom's Day,Carol!
LOVE the card! Can't go wrong with pink, roses and gliter!
Warmly,
deb

Marisa said...

Any little girl would swoon to receive this princess card :) Well done! Happy Mother's Day to you :)

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwwww Carol I LOVE LOVE LOVE this beauty!! And How super SWEET of you, perfect for any little princess!!! Of course you used my favorite colors, and I LOVE your handmade sparkle roses, im not sure if ive heard of that ultra fine glitter, my have to check my stash and see if i have some, hmmmm i havent used all my glitters in a long while. I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day sweetie!!!! Enjoy!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!~

Emily Keaton said...

Carol, this is absolutely beautiful!! Oh, the Albany Med Center pediatric ward is SO lucky to be receiving this lovely card. This will really make some special little girl's day magical. Your creations are always so delightful--and this one is certainly no different. Spectacular!

Colleen Dietrich said...

You're going to make some little girl VERY happy with this, Carol! Bless your heart for helping out.