Friday, August 31, 2012

A Tiered Treat Tray

 Ok so over the last couple of weeks I have shared with you some creations I made while on the Dirty Dozen Design Team.  These were from our May challenge which was "Life is Like A Box of Chocolates".  Have you been craving chocolate???
 This card was made with a stamp I had never inked up from Stampendous called "A Tier of Treats".  It was perfect for the Challenge.  I just made all my Treats chocolate...lol  For the background I tore up some card board and used the corrugated inside.  I inked it and stickled it.  It was fun.

 I love rolled roses.  Here are some of mine.  I used Rangers White Enamel Accents for the frosting on my cakes and some Glossy Accents for the strawberries.
Thanks for stopping by today.  I do appreciate your visits.  See you soon!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

You could serve those goodies at High Tea at the Empress Hotel in Victoria :) Wonderfully coloured and your rolled flowers are great!

KarinsArtScrap said...

that looks delicious Carol and a beautiful card.

greetings karin

Benzi said...

Are you kidding? I'm always craving chocolate. :-) Great use of that cardboard and your rolled flowers are outstanding. It's very creative and just plain ol' yummy. Let's eat!

Cibele Glazer said...

Now this is a fun card! And it's making me hungry...no fair!

Cheryl Walker said...

Super darling card Carol!!! I love the stamp you used and the design you created for your card! Beautiful job as always hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl