Thursday, February 12, 2015

Little Boy at the Beach Inkadinkadoo

Greetings friends and crafters.  Here is another old project I did back when I was a member of the Dirty Dozen over at Splitcoast Stampers.  It's just one I had to share because of this sweet Inkadinkadoo stamp that I have had for ever.
Don't you just love how the Cuttlebug Sea Shell dies coordinate with the Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page punches.  The glitter on the starfish and shell dies are just enough to give this the perfect sparkle.  Thank you so much for stopping by today to view an oldie but goodie.   I have been going through photos of images I have never posted here and  wanted to document this card.  Until next time..... Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Glenda said...

Such a sweet image and your coloring is perfect! Love those shellfish with the glitter!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Donna Ellis said...

beautiful card, Carol! And I love how you layered the shells and gave some of them a little kiss of glitter! hugs, de

Benzi said...

This is just sweet as can be, Carol. I love that little boy at the beach and your glittered shells.
I still haven't put one of my Dirty Dozen cards on my blog and really need to do that.

Sue said...

Ahhh, the beach, love all the sparkly seashells. I have been pulling some of my old stamps out and using them too. This little guy is adorable. What fabulous layers. Another beauty, Carol.

Hugs
Sue