Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Inkadinkado and Elizabeth Craft Garden Notes Hydrandgea Card

 Happy Wednesday everybody!  Remember my previous post?  Yeah, I was saying how Sunflowers was one of my favorite images.....well....what do you think?   Isn't this Hydrangea image the bomb?  I have used this stamp a few times in the past.....I still love it.  But I took it up another notch.  The stamp is an  old Inkadinkado and the die is Elizabeth Craft Garden Notes.
 How awesome is it that these paper hydrangeas are an embellishment?  Oh, they were so fun to make.  They were created with an Elizabeth Craft Susan's Garden Hydrangea die.  They were really easy peasy!
 The flower plate was cut out 4 times.  Distress inks were used to color the flowers and "Prills" were used for the centers.....just like the stamped image.  I love this die and see myself using it again soon.
 The stamped image was mounted on a Spellbinders die.  The corners are a Marianne die.  Thanks so much for stopping by today to check this out.  Until next time......Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely beautiful!!