Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Cottagecutz Valentine Box and Card

 Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!  Now here's what you can do with those boxes you saw at the
Dollar Tree.  Yes, that is what this is!  I purchased this and popped the red heart off and cut the gold heart to place under it and re-attached to the box.  It was easy to pop off with no damage to the box.  I added the very cute Cottagecutz Mr. Love Bug to the box and Tweet Love Dies.
 Isn't this Cottagecutz Tweet Love die just darling in the center.   There are so many things you can put in this box and they had different sizes.  The size I chose was the 6 x 6 box.
In side the Dollar Tree box I placed a card that I created with the Cottagecutz Hoot Loves You die.  The Boy and Girl Owls are simply adorable!
The card is 5-1/2 x 5-12 inches and fit perfectly inside the box. It's better than making your own box. This is being sent to my BFF/Sister in Connecticut and makes a pretty presentation in the box that I sent to her.
The Cottagecutz Hoot Loves You is so sweet.  The boy and girl owl are so fun.  I found a sticker in my stash that fit perfect on the heart body of the girl.  An older Martha Stewart Punch around the page was used for the square border around this card.
Rolled roses are such fun to make. Just wanted to show a close up and how pretty the sparkle is on them. I will be having a tutorial soon on my YouTube channel on how to make them.
They are cute don't you think.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I still have more Valentine to share.  I am trying to get used to some new programs and a new computer so I am slow getting my things posted.  Until next time.....Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

Sherri said...

What a perfect combo!! Both are just adorable! You always come up with the cutest things!