Sunday, October 21, 2018

Halloween Shadow box featuring Sizzix Tim Holtz dies

 Greetings friends and crafters.  With Halloween being just right around the corner, I thought I would share some of my projects this week that I created for the season.  This is an alter tag shaped door or wall hanging.  Of course, you can also use it for a shelf display.
 This shadow box is a "Dollar General" find that I converted with lights, die cuts, and stickers.  It was so fun to create.  The light element is so fun and festive.  The Ghost, Tree, and Cobwebs are all Tim Holtz dies.  Tim Holtz makes the best Halloween dies ever in my humble opinion.  The Haunted House you see here is a sticker that I purchased from Michael's a couple years ago.
This project was a delight to create.  It is one that I will enjoy for many years to come in my Halloween vignettes.  Please check back as I will be adding more projects for Halloween this week.  Until next time friends, Happy Crafting.

No comments: