Monday, February 10, 2020

Wintry Fun Tag Holder and Tags

We're back today friends with another edition of Wintry Fun Happy Mail.  This little pocket tag holder was posted back in December in a Rustic Farmhouse theme.  You know, I just had to do one in Pink, right!!!!  lol  This Santa is just adorable.  He melts my heart.  This pocket was big enough to hold the following tags:
If you follow my blog you know that I just adore CottageCutz dies.  This cutie is called Woodland Snowlady.  Don't you love the little Cardinals in her head wreath!  The tag is from Papertrey ink.  It's one of my go-to dies for creating tags.  It's a great size.
Here's another go-to Papertrey ink tag die.  I love this one too!  The bow die is from My Creative Time.  That bow die gets a work out in the ole Cuttlebug!!!!  This bear melts my heart.  You know I love bears-hence I collect a lot of bear dies.
This tag is created with a Sizzix Framelits die called Fancy Tags.  It's a really cute tag die.  Again, you see this adorable bear die holding a snowman.  Two of my favorites!!!  You can't go wrong with bears and snowmen!!!  All Poinsettia are from the Spellbinders Poinsettia die.
And the last tag to fit in the pocket is this darling shaker skate.  I just had to use those resin bows on the skate-aren't they the bomb!!!  Shakers are so fun to create.  The little reindeer is another Cottagecutz die.  Its called Sweet Christmas Reindeer and there are several ways you can decorate your Reindeer.  There's antlers, a bow, and a Santa Hat.
Thank you so much for stopping by today to check out these projects.  It sure is appreciated.  My Cuttlebug has been cranking in my craft room of late!!!  It's a hot mess in there but I feel motivated to craft.....lol  Hope your having a terrific week!!!  Until next time friends, Happy Crafting.  Hugs and Blessings, Carol


No comments: