Tuesday, June 2, 2009

3 x 3 Note Card Box

Aren't these the cutest??? I am thrilled with how these came out. I have been wanting to make the box for a long time. You can find the tutorial here. This is a gift that I am giving a friend for her Birthday. This is was so much fun to make and a lot easier than I thought. I have to make the envelopes next, but that shouldn't take long. Thanks for stopping by tonight.

Items used:
Spellbinders nesties, MS-branch-frond-border punches, ribbon, stickles, dog brads, prima flowers, and rhinestones.

Carol

2 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

Carol--these are adorable. However, Winnie says you should have used a Shih Tzu rather than a pug! :-) These really are so cute. Your friend is going to love them! Patty

Shawne said...

These are so fun and colorful!