Saturday, January 8, 2022

2021 Christmas Tags - Sizzix

Look at Windston here!!!  Have you tried the Colorized dies from Sizzix?  Oh my this is a favorite.  He's just darling.  This was part of my 2021 Christmas Tag video on Youtube.  If you need links to any of the tags you've seen, please check out the description box on that video.
This is another Sizzix die called Character.  He looks like a Reindeer to me.  And very cute I might add.
It's fun creating more than one tag in different color combinations.   As you can see, I had fun dressing him up and giving him some personality!
Here's another great Colorize die from Sizzix.  Don't be intimidated by all the pieces.  These dies create beautiful images!
He's fun and absolutely festive!
The layers on the Colorize dies just brings the to life!
Thank you so much for stopping by today to view these tags.  There's so many pictures because I wanted to share the different combinations that were created.
And of course, there's always a Pink one...lol  Until next time friends, Happy Crafting
 

No comments: