Sunday, January 2, 2022

Scapdiva Designs Marshmallow Cup Memorydex die

Hello friends!  Today I want to share some Design Team projects I created with Scrap Diva Designs dies.  These dies are so fun to create with.  If you are interested in the dies you can find them at Erica's website here: www.scrapdivadesigns.com 
This die set comes with so many possibilities.  Here is the Marshmallow mug on a tage.
Here again is the Candy Cane from the die set that was made into a shaker.  This is my favorite Candy Cane Shaker die ever!
Here is the die made up into a memorydex card.  There are several ways you can make this with all the die options you received.
This is so adorable.  I love that you get the spoon in the die set.
Here's another option with the Candy Cane die.  These tags were one of my favorite for 2021!
Everything you see here comes with the die set.  This is so incredibly cute.  I used glossy accents on the chocolate drippings to make they look realistic.
Here is that same configuration in a tag.  Doesn't this just make you smile from ear to ear!
As you can tell, I had lots of fun with this die.  

 Hope you have enjoyed this project share.  Your visit has been greatly appreciated.  Please come back again tomorrow as I have more projects to share.  Still trying to catch up with posts-so lots coming.  Thanks for visiting and Happy Crafting!

No comments: