Thursday, January 6, 2022

2921 Christmas Tag Gift Box

 

What a great gift this would make for friends, family and even for swaps!  Hello friends and welcome to another share.  This was part of my 2021 Christmas tag share on Youtube which you can find here.  You will find lots of tags and the dies used on the tags I will be sharing over the next few daysl
The crate holds 10 tags.  This one above is a Sizzix die.  The snowman is part of the Colorize collection.
This tag features a Santa from Cottagecutz.  He's a Jolly Santa.
Cottagecutz dies appear a lot in my Christmas tag video.  This is another one.  
This cute shaker Snowman is a Momenta die that you can find at Hobby Lobby.
The die on this tag is from Marianne Creatables.  This deer is darling and fun on a tag!
Here we have another Cottagecutz die Snowman and Reindeer.  The tree is a Spellbinders die.
Here's a Cottage Cutz Snowman with Owl.  How cute is the owl.  You don't see this combination in die very often.  So fun to have in your collection.
This is a Sizzix die set that came as part of a Embossing Folder and Die Set.  I love bears so this one is a keeper for me!.
What is better than a Santa with Gingerbread banner.  This die rocks my world!  It's from Aliexpress.
Last but not least another Cottagecutz Cocoa House die.  So cute right!  If your looking for links to the dies, they are in the description box on my Youtube video.  Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it.  More tags to come!  Happy Crafting!


No comments: