Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hero Arts Happy Pumpkin Faces

Now isn't this just one of those Halloween cards that makes you smile!!! You can't help it when all these pumpkins are smiling back at you!!! I love these bright happy colors. This stamp is from Hero Arts.This is a picture of the inside of the card. I used Debbie Mumm's Holiday stack for this card. I just love Debbie Mumm papers....well, I really just love Debbie Mumm starting back with her quilt patterns!!! This is a side view to show you all the layers involved in this card. I stamped my image four times, colored, layered, and lacquered. The frame is spellbinders frameabilities. I justed some gold brads and gold rhinestones for bling!In this picture you can see how the image is so shiny and how I decorated the envelope with the spider border punch. Thanks for stopping by to visit me today. I hope you enjoyed you stay. I just wanted to mention that you can see a peek of my "Debbie Mumm" quilt in this picture...lol I told you I was a fan!!! Have a great day!

Carol

4 comments:

Priscilla said...

what a great card..Love all the web details. Yes it sure does make me smile :) fun fun fun.. thanks for sharing

Sue said...

Made me smile. What a great card, inside and out, and the envelope is to die for!!!! That's alot of layering, but sure does make the card. Wonderful.......

Jessica G. said...

This card definitely makes me smile! Not only all those fun pumpkins, but also the gorgeous DPs, amazing layering, and I'll admit it -- the googly eyes!!

Winnie and Patty said...

This is another one that's over the top. I love it!!!! I especially like the layering and DSPs!! TFS