Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Napkin Fold Card

Welcome to my blog and a tutorial for this napkin fold card. I first did this card back in February here. I found the original directions for it here at StampArtic. It is a super beautiful fold and unusual card that would delight anyone who received it.
This is what the inside of your beautiful card will look like. Lots of possibilities to either leave it plain or decorate it to the hilt! So have fun making and sending your Napkin Fold Card! Here is a video to help you with the folding.




Challenges Entered
Anything Goes Challenge - More than one fold
Clear It Out Challenge - Anything Goes (Use Halloween Rhinestones from Stash)
Deep Ocean Challenge - Ribbons
Sparkles Forum Challenge - Elegance & Lace
Craft You Days Away - Fancy Fold

12 comments:

Diana Crick said...

Hi there,
I enjoyed your tutorial. I would like to send you the new updated Scor-Pal. Could you share your address.
Diana Crick

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at SFC this time hope you will join us again, good luck xx.

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a fabulous different folded card. Thank you for joining us at CYDA this week.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carol Hurlock said...

Diana you can email me at Gingerbeary8@yahoo.com

Sarah said...

Wow, this is just stunning Carol, beautiful work and a fab tutorial, thank you. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our fancy folds challenge, good luck x

Lena95469 said...

I saw these awhile ago and was dieing to try one! Yours is so beautiful!! I cant wait to attempt it :) thanks for the inkspiration.

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow carol what a fabulous tutorial and your card is stunning.
thank you now I know how to make it.
only we work in cm and so I must find out what these are.

greetings karin

Colleen Dietrich said...

There are not enough words for describing how gorgeous this is! Carol, do you sell your work somewhere? Because, seriously, you should. :)

Anonymous said...

love it , ive tried this shape looks stunning
carol x

Steph said...

Wow! What a pretty card. I adore the colour combo you've used! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon x

Unknown said...

beautiful, thank you for joining us at Clear IT OUt

FerrellGraph-x said...

This is so amazing! I have never seen this technique before. I will have to try it soon. Thank you so much for leaving such a kind comment on my blog, it helped me "discover you!"
Kindest regards,
Jennifer Ferrell