Welcome to my blog and this weeks challenge at Mark's Finest Papers. The challenge is to use the colors yellow, pink, and green. I hope you enjoyed the blog hop and all the new releases. This image is another from Planted with Love.
2) Fold a 11 x 5 inch piece of main color in half. make sure whatever you are using to cut another 4-1/2" circle is on the fold so that you can leave about an 1-1/2 uncut at the top to create your easel.
3) For your designer paper cut 3 circles at 4-1/4".
4) Cut 3 accent colors at 3-1/2" (black seen here).
5) Cut 3 Die cuts of your choice (Spellbinders Lattice Pendant here)
6) Assemble like a regular easel card with the third circle attached with a brad so that it will slide under the middle circle.
7) Decorate as you wish and enjoy!