Thursday, August 29, 2013

CottageCutz Fancy Peony Easel Card

 Welcome to my blog and another creation for CottageCutz at The Scrapping Cottage.  Today's dies are the Fancy Peony, Fancy Floral Corner #2, Bella Leafy Branch, and Tea Time Doily.
 This is an easel card made with the spellbinders scallop nestability set as my base.  I then attached the Fancy Floral Corner #2 around the outside edge on the back.  They fit perfectly together to give the lacy affect you see here.
 The tea time doily is used to showcase the beautiful Fancy Peony die.  I used some rhinestones in the center of the flower that I cut from a rhinestone trim sheet,  The flower were created with a medium 5 petal punch and distressed with peacock feather distress ink.   You can see the sweet Bella Leafy Branch that I cut up and used to accent the flowers.
Thank you for stopping by today to view my card.  I sure do appreciate it.  I didn't get to my sneak peek yet on what I have been working on.  I am going to have a lot to show you soon.  Pretty much keeping things under wrap until I get back from CKC in Jacksonville on September 6th and 7th.  Then I will be able to share.  Until next time, happy crafting and see you soon!!!  Here are the dies I used:

13 comments:

Marisa said...

Simply fabulous easel card!!!

Simko said...

What a great combination of CottageCutz dies and colors! I love every single detail on your card, Carol! You are so creative and your work is amazing!
Hugs,
Simona

Donna Ellis said...

Good Morning, Carol! Can you say "Lacy and Frilly" ? Wow! What a gorgeous idea in creating a "fancy cut" easel card, Carol. Love all your "open lace style" die cuts by Cottage Cutz. So beautiful. I am always amazed by your gorgeously shaded flower creations. Do you apply the glitter before or after the flowers are completely formed? My eyes are immediately attracted to your "mystery" orange-yellow paper beneath the white lacy doily. Lovely card, Miss Carol! Hope your week is being good to you, and that all is well in your home! hugs, de

Benzi said...

What a beautiful easel card, Carol. I love the frilly look you've created. Wonderful use of dies. You make the best flowers ever.
Have a great day!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Easel Card hun! LOVE how you used the Corner die as your easel card, you are super creative!!! Beautiful job!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

craftieodmae said...

Breathtaking,,

Sherri said...

This is absolutely another WOW card! I really don't think you could make any other kind! I love everything about this lacy beauty. Whoever gets it will be speechless!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a very beautiful card Carol.

greetings karin

Nan G said...

So delicate and pretty!

Marisa Job said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous!! Love it!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Beautiful and stunning as always, Carol!

Sue said...

Beautiful dies and colors. Very elegant too.

Hugs
Sue

nwilliams6 said...

Tons of beauty on this! Love the 42,000 die cuts and sweet details. Love the mixture of blues too! I haven't stopped thinking about how to put the fun stuff you taught me to use - I have tons of ideas - wish you were here!!! Hugz!