Friday, August 14, 2015

Stampendous Paris in Springtime

 Greetings everyone.  Don't you just love the thought of a trip to Paris in the Springtime.  From my perspective a trip to Paris at anytime of the year would be awesome.  For the next few days, when you visit my blog, I will be featuring a gift ensemble that I created and sent to someone special.  I themed my gift "Tea in Paris".  This was the card I included in the box.
This is a Stampendous Stamp.  The flowers were colored with cream chalk.  The Eiffel Tower was cut out twice and popped up on the original stamped image.   Glossy Accents was used on top of the Eiffel Tower image.  The image was mounted on a Spellbinders die and recollection flowers compliment the corners.
Thanks so much for stopping by today to view this Paris themed card.  Be sure to keep checking for more items I made with this theme.  I will feature and tell you about that Ornament you see here in my next post.  Until next time, Happy Crafting.  See you soon!

No comments: