Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thank you Poppies for a Friend

Hello everyone.  For today's post, I thought I would share this Poppy Card that I created for a Thank You to my best friend.  This was created in April of this year and I am just now getting to post as I lost my pictures!!! 
The Sizzix Poppy die was used to create the flowers.  The Poppy stamp is a Penny Black Stamp.  The Thank You Stamp is from the $1 bin from a while ago at Michael's.    I loved making the Poppies.  /They were a lot of fun.  I also colored the poppy stamp with copic markers.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look today.  Be sure to check back again soon.  I have a lot of projects to post.  Until next time, Happy Crafting.  See you soon!

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Yes, beautiful as always!!!
I think your pocket letter should arrive today! I hope you kinda of like it...
warmly,
deb

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely beautiful Carol!!! Love the red poppies, they are Gorjeous!!! Beautiful card as always Hun!!!
Hugs
Cheryl