Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Tea In Paris Tea Cup Tower with Julie Nutting Prima Stamp


Hello friends and crafters.  Today is a littel project I created for a "Tea In Paris" themed gift I sent to a friend.  This goes with the Tea In Paris Pocket Letter seen here, the Eiffel Tower seen here, the Paris card here, and the Paris Shoes and Shoe-box here.
For the teacups, I used the Brenda Walton Teacup die from Sizzix and stacked them three high.  The flowers are recollection except for the rolled roses that I made myself.
Tea in Paris was cut on a Cricut, the butterflies are a Marthat Stewart Punch.  The Julie Nutting Doll Stamp is Audrey.
The entire project was decorated front to back so that it could be enjoyed from all angles.   The paper is from K & Company and is double sided.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  This was so much fun to make.  I really enjoyed creating this.  There are still a couple more things to share from this theme I made so keep checking.  I am trying to catch up on posts.  Until next time, Happy Crafting.  See you soon.


2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

leaving said...

What did you put the 3 teacups on. I can’t tell what you used as the base. It is just beautiful