Saturday, November 26, 2016

Traditional Christmas Loaded Envelope


Have you tried the Loaded Envelope yet?  Gosh, I just love them.  This one was for a swap over at the Loaded Envelopes Galore facebook group.  I plan on making more of these to send to my family for Christmas.  They are filled with tags, gift toppers, and stationary types of things to use on your gifts.  To see whats inside, I included my video below showing the dies used and a view of the tags and cards inside.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

How festive and fun, Carol! I've never seen so many happy Santas all together like this! FABULOUS design! You certainly always bring out the fun and joy in your creations, right down to the fluffy feathers! Hoping all is well with you,
hugs,
de
P.S. I'd love to have you stop by my personal blog some time to say hello if you have a chance. Thanks!
{Creative Smiles}

Chrissy said...

Gosh Carol..this is fantastic..so many elements and embellishments and gorgeous Christmas colours..love all the Santas and dies and just so beautifully put together..FABulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Anne Temple said...

Wow, this is amazing! You just kept pulling more and more out. I know your swap partner will adore this too.

STAMP ENJOY said...

Hello, My name is Sandrine VACHON and I work for the French magazine "Passion Creative Cards" http://www.passion-cartes-creatives-magazine.c om
I am to be written an article on them "loaded envelope" and I would like to know if you would authorize me to publish this photo to illustrate him. Of course, the source will be quoted.
I hope that you will accept my request.

Cordially.
Sandrine VACHON
stampenjoy@gmail.com

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is amazing! I love it! Your swap partner is SO lucky to have you to exchange with! So wonderful!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane