Monday, November 14, 2016

Wild Rose Studio Easel Card

Here's a Shabby Chic Easel Card that was created using a Wild Rose Studio Stamp.  Having Pink for Christmas is another one of my loves!!!  Here's a quick run down on the dies on this card starting from the top:
The half blue circle at the top-Marianne Die
Merry Christmas Sentiment-Wild Rose Studio popped up on Spellbinders circles
The Star/Snowflake to the left-Marianne Die
The pinecones-Tim Holts with Marianne Die pine needles
Snowflakes-Martha Stewart Punch
Snowflake Border-Wild Rose Studio Die
Bow-Susan Wilson Die
The borders around the card are a Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Punch
There's a little bit of burlap and corrugated card board used for lots of texture.  I am "wild" about Wild Rose Studio stamps.   They have just about the cutest Christmas stamps I have ever seen and their Snowmen are precious.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Until next time.....Happy Crafting!
Challenges Entered:
The Merry Christmas Challenge-Snowmen
Sparkle N Sprinkle-Anything Goes: use loose glitter, embossing powder, and/or flocking.
Love to Scrap-Fancy My Fold
 House of Cards-Lots of Layers

4 comments:

Robin said...

Wow! This is so very beautiful! I just love this little snow family! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Benzi said...

Hi Carol, I was so thrilled you came by my SCS gallery. I have really missed you and your awesome creations. I was over to check out your blog last week and showing my hubby your Reindeer & Sleigh Centerpiece and the awesome Halloween treat holders. He was IMPRESSED! Who wouldn't be?

I love this snowman easel card. You know I am wild for snowmen. I am heading to Wild Rose Studio to check out theirs.

Have a wonderful week.

Hugs,
Brenda/Benzi

Janis Lewis said...

Wow. This is amazing! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

Anne Temple said...

Wow, your easel card is amazing. Love all the fabulous details and the addition of the lace is so pretty. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge too.