Sunday, June 4, 2017

Baby Shower Decorations

Greetings everyone! Back today with the last of the Shower decorations and a few pictures of the Baby Shower.  This banner was created on the Cricut with Mother's Day Floral Bouquet and Fontastic Fonts cartridge.  A fun project and here are all the banners that I made:
 Here is the banner that says Sweet Baby Girl outside the food tent.
The other banner with "Emma" was inside the tent.  This is how the decorations from previous post on my blog were set up.  I created the cake and placed Rosettes in the center that I made as the cake topper.  The cake plate is the type you can thread ribbon through to match your cake.  I tied tulle to make a tutu on the base....super cute.
 Here is the back yard before the guest arrived.  It was so pretty.  There were tiki torches for the evening.    If you would like to see more details and get products used, there are two videos to watch that are attached here.  Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Mary Allen said...

Carol your decorations made the shower. The cake looks yummy and so sweet with the wands on top. I know you put a lot of work in this and so glad you shared the pictures with me. Enjoy Emma. She is lucky to have you for a Grandmother. Hugs!