Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Penny Black Pansy Bouquet Card

 Hello friends.  Today's card was created with a Penny Black wood mounted rubber stamp.  The name on the stamp is Pansy Bouquet.  The stamp is so pretty.  For coloring inspiration, I googled "Pansies" for some ideas on how to color these sweet flowers.
 Pansies are a french word meaning thought or remembrance.  This card is going in my stash for when I want to let someone know I am thinking of them.  The stamped image was cut out on my Brother Cut N Scan.  I love that machine-it cuts a perfect border around the stamp.  The image was then mounted on a Spellbinders Lacy Circle and again on a Joy! Craft Square Frame.  Spellbinders Triple Floral is the next die and the background is a Martha Stewart Pansy Punch Around the Page Punch.
 Wink of Stella was used on the stamped image-you can't see it in the picture.  It was the first time I used it.  I still think I love and prefer Stickles.  For the corner adornment, just the pansy was cut out and mounted on a Cottage Cutz leaf die. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I have more projects to share this week.  Be sure to check back soon.  Until next time......Happy Crafting!


No comments: