Friday, July 17, 2020

Bee Themed Sizzix Tim Holtz Luminary Die

Hello Everyone and welcome back to my blog!  For the next few days, I will be sharing a "Happy Mail" Bee themed Project.  For today's reveal, you are viewing a project made with the Sizzix Tim Holtz Luminary die.  This has to be one of my favorite dies.  This die gets used a lot in my craft room!  
Here's a shot of the back of the Luminary.  No matter which side you look at it-it's just so darling.  I do that on purpose....lol  Don't you just love those Elizabeth Craft daffodils along the fence.  All the flowers you see on this project were hand made.  It's a passion of mine!  Creating flowers to me is so fulfilling and relaxing.  
Here's a shot of one more side so you get the full affect of what this project looks like.  Do you have the Luminary die?  If so, I hope you get inspiration to create one of these.  They've been done in many of my projects in an assortment of themes.  Although, a Christmas one has not been shown on this blog.  Guess I need to get busy with that, right!......lol
Thanks a bunch for stopping by today.  Hope you are inspired to create on of these!  Don't think I'll ever grow tired of this die.  You could say I got my money's worth out of this one.  Up next will be a Memory Dex holder filled with cards made with a die from Nicole Silhouette.  You're gonna to want to see that one.  It is one of my favorites.  Until next time, Be safe, be healthy, be happy!


No comments: