Thursday, February 11, 2021

Gorjuss Girl Happy Mail 2.0

The last of the Gorjuss Girl Happy Mail.  This set went to a different recipient.   The back right project is the Sticker Holder Envelope that I have a tutorial on my youtube channel for  The back left is a note pad and pen holder.  It's so cute-working on perfecting this for a tutorial.  The purse in front is a Nicole Silhouette die.  
This cute little album was create from a die found at the Midodo Store on Aliexpress.  It holds lots of embellishments.  

Last but not least is this card made with Karen Burniston's Tag Pop-up die.  Wow, do I love that die!!!  I will be sharing it again.  The inside of this is darling (sorry, I didn't get a picture).   Thanks so much for joining me today.  If you would like closer looks of these projects (especially the inside of this card) please check me out on YouTube under Carol Hurlock.  Until Next time, Happy Crafting!




 

No comments: