Monday, February 8, 2021

Gorjuss Girls Happy Mail Projects

So were going to mix it up a bit over the next few days while I share with you a Happy Mail project I did last year featuring Gorjuss Girls.  Don't you love how sweet these girls are.  Over the next few days, you will be seeing different projects from the picture above.  For today's post the Loaded Banner from the Happy Mail will be featured.
 
The idea for this loaded banner came from the Loaded Envelope Galore and More Facebook Group.  Although I could not participate in the swap, this project was something on the "to do" list.  Isn't it darling!
You will find a tutorial for this by Kay Hutchings Hafen on YouTube.   You can get an idea how to put this together by watching and then do your own thing like I did.  I used my Cricut to cut out the banners.  This Loaded Banner is 7 inches long.  
Prima Rose Quartz paper was used in this project.  It's beautiful and I had a couple pads and most of it was used.  These Girls are fun to put together.  All the flowers you see are hand crafted as well.  It's one of my favorite things to create.
Hope you enjoyed this banner share.  Be sure to check back tomorrow as I will be sharing more projects from this Happy Mail.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs and Blessings!


No comments: